Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still preparing that floor!

     We saved the pieces of aluminum that we took off the walls and Phil used them to patch up the holes that were rusted through the wheel wells. Then he used clear silicone caulking around the edges to keep the moisture out.

     This weekend, we started buying the wood for framing and the sub floor. We also put down a layer of tar paper which will act as a moisture barrier to prevent water from getting into the bus from underneath.

    Now the bus floor is finally ready to start turning into a real wood floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment